Ethical Values and Practices
- Knowledge of what constitutes ethical behaviour.
- The ability to deal with and resolve ethical dilemmas.
- Testimonials as to ethical behaviour.
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Is Ethics a competency or a value system?
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.
A combination of ethical behaviour, presentation, conduct and contextual competence.
Consulting Business Insight
Sometimes referred to as “Practice Management”, although the competencies required here are a subset of practice management, which is a course in its own right.
Covers many aspects of managing a professional practice including:
- Competitor analysis
- Business Development
- Pricing & contracting
- Fee setting.
- Recovery and utilization
- Training & developing consultants
- Marketing and brand building